2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre pro ip drops the trouble

Still just refuse for you the affair marrying to get angry!"
Suddenly realize, I explore of old man breeze:"Grandpa, whether I still have an opportunity?"
The fertile Er fertile old man nostril gives vent to anger:"Hum, the young person's business the old headman is just beyond the power to care, you ask her by yourself!"
The fleet wills start on journey and has mercy on to expect Ba Di's courtship this time, is the fleet commander officer's gold tooth I, there is how no face!I just launched offensive while deciding the next time comes to hamburger.
"Old man, hard work, science and technology in the whole Europe develops at you one Human body up!"
"Anna MM, I will come back to call on you!Wait me certain!"
Stand on the ship's bow of I brandish hands and loudly say good-bye to the fertile Er fertile Ye.I am to how feel attracted, even dropped two drops of tears.Do not, dear hamburger!I am so very unwilling to part with to you, however the great voyage mission speeds up me to go before continuing ……
In fact, I am just very unwilling to part with to Anna.There is no Anna, the hamburger calculates a P, just unworthy gold tooth I drop tears.I am really sad, very not easy make me meet with a **of seedling son, but lead because my carelessly wipe a shoulder!
Now**much difficult seek!Want to own**, must develop from the young Chi can not!
Our boats are too small, enduring degree 10, so don't dare to hope deep nautical mile to go.Plan circumlittoral shore to round 1 turn in the North Europe, return to Mediterranean again to call on a black beard uncle of red beard, then go to Africa to turn.Toughens through an inshore voyage is an over the hard green water fleet, a gold tooth I the target in the near future, lead high of the expectation on the contrary will pull out seedling furtherance.The affair needs a piece per piece to do it slowly.
Economic problem I not and greatly worry.I exist 920,000 gold coins of bank, the month is deposit rate 3%, more than two months can attain a bank deposit upper limit 1,000,000, each arrive 1 ground I again put forward several ten thousand gold coins.A huge sum of deposits of interest, enough cope with me the voyage expenditure of this boat brigade, also slightly have a surplus.This advantage that is big style of, sit to eat bank interests all can with the extravagant life.
I the main energies all put in toughenning a high level team now, there is no time doing business, however while voyage is toughenning can also do some another affairs, similar have economic repay.Return to Mediterranean a take I prepare to by the way turn the Bordeaux and the horse of Pa Er and have the voyage labor union the office there.And they the contract in label, unusual general knowledge and maritime map collecting on the road can sell to them to make money, and will consumedly raise my voyage reputation.
Does the abacus beat all rightly?Play trick, with economics master the fertile Er was fertile to mix quite a few of month, can't this small money also earn?
Once wore Si card first the space pull a gram of straits and round virtuous orchid peninsula of day and lead Denmark, at Baltic and the Ni of the wave second gulf painting map.Say to is to draw map, in fact I am to want to let the seamans acquaint with more the sea feeling and geography in the North Europe, speak of map, I is the handicraft maritime map in donkey guest essential map volume in the world unlike 16th century detailed?Outward I also pack of be like a mold to properly draw map, shine on my map volume to copy painting down, in the future arrive Ma Mai Tu of Pa Er convert money!
However I the maritime map that prepare to sell to their Europe and Africa, the map of New Continent can also sell to them by costliness, as for the map of Indian Ocean and East Asia can not give these European, I don't think that the Opium War arrives in advance!Let them slowly grope for.
I have a speculation of greatness:Rush through to before return to my motherland and change the present condition that she falls behind by the ability to that I outstrip ages at the European, re-appear and big treasure ship the brilliancy under the sea far sail!Fight small Japan certainly, make his people hear I the of gold tooth pirate weep over, let his nation stops over to fight a country to set up separatist regime forever of fall behind ages, is also my mission of gold tooth fleet very importance!
The fleet arrives when the Russian is in the only Baltic Peter's fortress that goes out to sea a -saint spend for 40 days.The North Europe sea breeze changes more, sea feeling we don't acquaint with again, and take seven ships for the first time set up to make to go out to sea, this expends my many time all the way.Time of calculating the return journey is more urgent, I issue order that the whole fleetses immediately turn around and return a sail hamburger replenishment.(I give the gold tooth the fleet to settle next of the inflexible rule be not at the whole fleet life and death alive or dead juncture and forbid to depend harbor and forbid to go ashore a replenishment.Although this rules is a bit inconsiderate, for raising the character of team quickly, I have to insist 70 days rule.)
Think to for 30 days be used to return a sail have been enough, after all turn head of sea road we have already walked 1 time.But ten thousand ten thousand have never thought, we meet rare heavy mist while coming back after Si card a space to pull a gram of straits.Thick heavy white fog completely covers with us, the face to face person sees a not pure facial expression.Watch from a distance a hand to suddenly become blind person.I stand on the ship's bow pole eyes four hope, sea the moisture in one white, visibility only have several rices.The condition like this can sail a boat and promise that the safety just called to see the ghost go, for the time being don't say unfathomable whirlpool inside the straits, dangerous of reef, force to wear a line in the heavy mist, we ten have 89 another ship inside the channel of willing bumps, or don't know what ghost thing!Even we of each ship of fleet, because fog annoys, also very likely the occurrence collide with each other, the individual ship drops the trouble that the brigade scatters.
"All boats and shipses at first fix whole!Sailor's ration practices capacity supply!"
At present this kind of condition, I can stubbornly descend an order like this.God just knows to connect down to will take place what!Ocean forever wave Gui cloud Jue, I can take preventive measures, carefully again carefully embattled and unknown sudden affairs.
As the commander officer of the weakest boat of in this world brigade, I have to to my enduring degree only 10 of break a ship to be responsible for throughout!
This is foolish is 22 days.The heavy mist kept on for 22 days, completely didn't fade away of evidence.Always be evaporated into water vapor by the weak sunlight on dampness of sea surface in the morning, rise Teng in the sea surface, turn over and hide a sky to cover a day.Endless endless heavy mist exhaustion I have the patience to exhaust, I complete despair, on the 22th day of at the mid-night, I lie cabin to turn over to reply to can not fallen asleep in the captain, headachy of want fission, send down cruel make a firm decision:Tomorrow there is no matter fog having no fog, the whole brigade adventure return a sail!Each ship captain can believe his/her own intuition and luck and recognize the direction of quasi- hamburger, can touch return to severals aring severals.Don't go for broke again how do?Although the tall ship practiced food supply, surplus supplies also is sufficient week!If we sit etc. dead, water exerts a food to extremely arrive of that day of, we can die settle, again without the opportunity to save!This ghost fog, sends out to plea for help signal also in vain, the basic nobody sees of see.For now it account, only have to take a risk wager he is once!
It is old sky of to seem to play a joke on me.
On the second day, the heavy mist spreads to go and clears the clouds and sees the sun, cloud the thin breeze is pure.
The sailors lose a voice to cry bitterly, loudly shout.
Gold tooth I stand on the ship's bow and want to smile to have no break into laughter, the at heart has a summary:Is old sky of, really make a person!





A spool of big voyage ages II chapter 18 go boating
Renew time:2009-4-314:47:00 chapter word numbers:2593

Seven ships of gold tooth fleet almost trail hamburger once each other.Although there is no the bar of heavy mist, direction of wind also very agreeable, can the sailors on the water served prison term for 22 day and ate for 22 days, capacity supply(eat for a day), each of hungry skin Huang Mao Chang, live elephant a group of deserters.The gold tooth fleet set up to make a far sail for the first time, so with distress escape hamburger once of ending.
It am inattentive to join a crowd for fun sneering at of crowd and laugh at a gold tooth inside the port me.The only fertile Er is fertile to understand me, he is blunt me to stick out thumb:"Gold tooth has yours!The far sail reaps no little benefit this time?"
Certainly!
The lower class adds an inside.The summer of the fee connects to jump quite a few class, 18 classes of I also leap to 19 classes.This is exactly what I hope, fight a life with ocean!The seaman doesn't experience whetting of ocean difficult,beats by dre pro, impossibly and quickly grow up!
Regret of is don't see Anna.The fertile Er is fertile.She go to the manor of household and went to summer resorted to spend a holiday, no chance a see.The Qian of beautiful miss copies always to flick it not to go in my at heart and doesn't already think of, disappointed not already.The time that thinks of Anna thinks of Carter Lin Nuo again, the red that also makes me don't already move female pirate.Don't know her now what's the matter?Whether once escaped pursuing and arresting of Spain, again or still open her that robs of matter?
The fertile Er fertile old man sees me because of stuffy Anna's cause not Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论