2012年11月19日星期一

cheap beats by dre control your heart

Return how to say?How to see she is like a mental illness' that has a strong paranoid states now, I start hoping a sky and sigh oneself why want to be placed in the same examination place with this bedlamite?
I take no cognizance her attitude and let her smile more crazily, "Ha ha ha ha……Do you think that I am telling a lie?You have already worn my way from the first, didn't you smell the aroma that I continuously send forth in the body with the time that I fight?"
My facial expression is immediately dignified, right away take out an antidote to eat, early should realize not to, from fight to start me smelling with her a subtle fragrance almost made people could not realize have been spreading at my on all sides, the so thin aroma originally didn't care, but now just suddenly remember female ninja just serve as duty or disallow to paint any perfume while fighting with others, so as not to expose his/her own position while appearing hide to wait behavior.
Finish eating antidote, inwardly fish for inside own body but didn't discover any unwell felling, that kind of the flavor didn't produce any influence on my body,is she making a deceptive show of strength,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com?
Seem to see my doubt, take on her face cruel of smile an idea to say:"That isn't the poison and just have the medicine that hypnotize the function and completely have no influence to the body before I didn't use that Shu, however use later your everythings all will under my control, I will make you painful must beg to living not get, beg dead not ability,cheap beats by dre."
"Hypnotize?Are you to want to use magic to me?Unexpectedly to the wave of Yu Zhi a set of person's use this recruits, don't know in front of this eyes what magics all have no effect?"
"That's right, writing an eye is to break me this recruits, however that means to have already completely evolved to write an eye, you now this degree, still the darling get into my magic world,dr dre beats!"
She says to have been already knotted to print and uses magic, I surroundings of scenery immediately appear a silk almost make the motion that people could not realize, although there is nearby no variety, I know that oneself has already sunk into her magic, at this true and vain mutually hand over of place, in the moment everythings seen all don't necessarily true.
Nevertheless, I but don't care too much, just calm down of looking at him to say:"The Shu that is a Nai Lao to see?Make the opponent sees fear most in the heart of reflect to be like, then carry on mind stroke, this musting be just can use when the opponent didn't guard against, I have already known that everythings that a short while sees are all false, you still just my in front used this to is too laughably?Besides, even if don't write an eye, break magic also not difficult matter, you the magic of this degree as long as the ache can relieve."
I say already take out a bitterness to have no on the arm row for a while, blood come out, but didn't imagine medium ache, surroundings of the scene have been already changed as well and darkly replace bright, the top of head hangs a blood-red bewitching different circle month, the person on the surrounding grandstand has already disappeared to disappear, connect stand American Jis of just across the street Shan woods all have already been missing, whole test a leaves my a person, the utter darkness is silent like the ghost Yu is general.
"Being false is false, all of at present everythings are leaves, I now still stand in being full of testing of bright and beautiful sunlight field, sunlight warmth of shine on my skin up very comfortable, Gao the on the stage is seeing examination of public, they are definitely discussing we why suddenly didn't beat, elder brother You also at worry of looking at me ……"
I am in mind continuously thus warn oneself, but looking at in the moment empty none the person be covered with by the blackness of test a field, also have that kind of the Yin breeze Se Se make I whole body the sweat hair all sign of true felling, always feel this kind of advise Wei oneself of words nothing important conviction.
See own wrist, the blood has already disappeared to disappear, mess!Look own five feeling be all controled, this bottom bothered, just and anxiously thought useful what way relieve magic, Shan wood American Ji floats suddenly orotund but suddenly spread in my ear, no longer crary but take one silk demon.
"Is not false, all of everythings is true, what you win isn't a Nai Lao to see of Shu, but I from create of re-appeared the other party true painful magic, I now can with free control your heart world, concealed your heart bottom most deeply painful memory to find out, will definitely have of, everybody will definitely haven't happy things of the past, you also affirmation can't exception, then you will again feel a till then painful mood, that is to belong to oneself heart world's trueest pain and sufferings, endless pain and sufferings, endless ……"





Endure examination in the text-instauration memory
Renew time:2010-4-3013:06:36 chapter word numbers:4898

Being full of the demon's voice at her is medium, at present of scenery again occurrence variety, some ……familiar looking ……dark of forest ……spacious vacant land ……and ……the Wei work properly stone tablet ……
The sorrow, painful emotion suddenly appears as the tidewater to thoroughly drown I, heart as if be been tightly made an effort Zuan generally by the huge hand of an invisible, let me even feel breath excrescent difficulty ……
"Walk …… go away …… don't think of ……"
The countermarch of my instinct, be short of breath of say the meaning for doing not even understand oneselfs turns round to quickly escape and try very hard to to want to forget just that appeared in my brain for an instant, although turn in a sudden since die but make me painful almost and suffocate of name-wave breeze all person.
"Who?Who is that person ?I am incognizant, don't make me think of!Don't the anything think of!"
I try very hard to of run, that kind of the heart that imitates the acute pain of Buddha thorough marrow but always ties up to round me, all anyway flick it don't spread, why?Meeting why so painful, clearly just is the magic just?Everythings are all deceitful!Heart why is the meeting so painful?Imitating a Buddha has to die generally painful!
I the heart frenzy think, aimless rush in the blackness having blood-red color circle month, but suddenly be tripped over to heavily fall off on the ground, feel body repeatedly of ache, the ear again spreads that suddenly far suddenly near demon voice, "is not false, everythings are all true, that is your ever true mood, pain and sufferings truely feel, think of, that pain and sufferings ever ……"
"Get away!You give me the aroint thee!Don't worry me!I don't want to think of!Don't the anything think of!Let the whole disappear, all give me the disappearance!"
Calling of my frenzy, in the brain but the continuously quick flash across make people catch not to live, see not pure portrait like the cinefilm sort, that kind of deep place the difficult to express acute pain that flow out to appear almost want to torment from the heart I crazy.
My Wu wears painful must almost want the center of the chest having muscular spasms to kneel the body control doesn't live on the ground of tremble, but suddenly feel to have in the body to what things fall me, hard of title, but the detection don't know when scarlet circle the month changes to return to soft brightness to make public Anne's color, at from dark conversion is the blue sky of navy blue under, the sky suddenly covers with to start to dance in the wind numerous fresh and red plum flower flower petals, very gaudiness magnificent scene, make me the originally painful heart unexpectedly fall calm gradually.
Is quiet and peaceful of looking at at present lovely view, they have already fallen thick and fasted my body surroundings, lightly of, soft softly tap on my face, very comfortable felling, answering of subconscious among them one, still just appear lost in thought of staring at and beginning medium flower petal, but it suddenly changes into and takes sweet spirit of Xing in my center of palm of blood, I immediately control don't live of scream, want hard it jilted to open from me, but all anyway jilted not to drop, blood the continuously drop fell from the finger tip and imitated a Buddha from the run off in my body come of generally ……
Originally and still and just and light and softly touching my plum flower flower petal is also suddenly violent, the crary shot beats my whole body, my body is immediately split into pieces an a way of blood scar, numerous wound with long and fresh and red ways spread all over my whole body, the blood is continuously to form a scarlet color pool of blood on the ground from my body run off, then they unexpectedly imitate the Buddha has a life sort of spread to return to my body again, form a connect together and quickly flow of fresh and red curse to print ……
What things?I frighten try very hard to of countermarch, subconscious of grasp those at me Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论