2012年11月26日星期一

google h smileYou see you

She still mercilessly uses her that cherry the small mouth leave on my arm a few clear must leak out thrombus come of the tooth print!
But see a thrombus, the wench loves almost to want to cry again, I clench return she, and then want me to bite return she, also entwine to want me to swear to can't annoy her forever.
I am almost tormented by the wench to leave half life.Arrived a hotel, I wanted to go to bed a sleeping after finishing washing, the spirit bombs to really stills make people tired than the body molestation!
However, don't depend on the door bell of Rao not to finally let my beautiful dream vanish like bubbles.As I am opening the door to see a witch, the but again is been getting more shocked by her!The witch is unexpectedly dressed in the true silk long skirt in a black, her hair Gao Gao Pan rise and bare a swan sort very high jade neck, the extremely fine facial features matches with pure and noble qualities and adds it, she puts on after the high-heeled shoes one meter make me all temporarily can not believe that in the moment this engaging fair lady is unexpectedly a daytime of that witch who is obstinate and do every evils!
When she closes to me, a subtle fragrance that is wellvery to smell so much comes into nostrils since then, let I for it infatuate with.The pure Yan is tiny to show a smiling face, the close shell Chi Shan wears diamond sort dazzling ray of light:"Elder brother Wei, don't you invite me to go in to sit in a short while?"
I have to sigh and let the wench come in to sit down, then without extra trouble steeped glass milk to her.
The wench tooks a look milk, the good-looking Qiong nose is just a little wrinkly wrinkly:"I don't want to drink milk, the elder brother gives me coffee not very good?"
I firmly say:"Do not go!If did you drink coffee, still felt sleepy tonight?"
The wench Zheng Zheng looking at me and show eyes suddenly Xuan however desire drop:"Elder brother, do you really and so dislike me?"
I was immediately vanquished by the wench, hurriedly said:"Talk nonsense, do I how can dislike my Yan Yan?Do I like Yan Yan still too late?Yan Yan you say is be not?"
The wench sheds tears language not, the good short while just lightly says:"Elder brother, I am to sincerely treat yours, but you have been aring avoiding, have been wanting to stick to make me.My love, so Be not worth your positive eye's taking a look?Elder brother, sometimes, I think:If I that suicide dead dropped, you the meeting have been hanging around me?Can't forget my this hard luck female kid, either forever?"
I am musted almost want to cry by the tears infection of pure Yan, the nose is the very sour and the most uncomfortable, hear she bring up again she commits suicide of affair, that wretched time again lives in my brain in.I as long as thinking of pure Yan life close upon death appearance and wring sort to living for the heart,such as knife, painful!I didn't already once swear to let my Yan Yan got hurt again to bleed.But, even if the body no longer gets hurt to bleed, but the wound of at heart dided not heal at 1:00!
The pure Yan Chi Chi looking at me good short while, suddenly say:"Elder brother, I simply want to tell fortune with you together today, your oddness?"
I nod to say:"Yes, also not know your this small head dried melon seedseses all is just thinking what!"
The pure Yan looks at me, ripples gentle and soft light of one in eyes and says:"I recently always at dream of, in a dream always you and I.We together of time very happy, very happy!I did a dream again and said that we were the best opportunities in the world, so I is place to seek a fortune-teller place today last night.Result ……"
She peeps out bitter and astringent smiling face to me:"Elder brother, we should be a match made by god is be not?Why does my love want to be subjected to molestation like this?Elder brother, I have no sunset for night of miss you, follow you closely each time and warm and affectionate time for elder sister the heart is painful drop blood.Elder brother, I good bitterness!"
I am mum to looking at a wench, how should I do?Wench, even if next life I promised to your elder sister, I took again what recompense your deep feeling?Wench hopes that you can as early as possible get away from the whirlpool of this feelings and find out own favourite.
The wench station is started toward I am hot to slice of open her:"Elder brother, let's dance?"
I obey of hug a wench that is pretty slender small waist.Our dances are very slow, obey our heart palpitateses but dance.The flutter of heart is the rhythm that our dance moves, we diligently of the dance move each action.The pure Yan is like got drunk generally nestle on me, the look in the eyes confusingly looking at my faces and be like to all see not enough during a lifetime.





Book three feelings harm the love of chapter 79 Li Nuo
Renew time:2008-9-1616:28:52 chapter word numbers:4619


HK of go very smoothly, we finally carried on the registration of being named"snow orchid depends on company" in the special area in the name of pure Yan.After there being this shelling corporation, we can lend this empty hull to lay egg and go to the investment that the DG City carries on "outside company".
The time that leaves HK, pure Yan absolutely once the one step look back, very unwilling to part, the cousin, cousin who make to send off thinks that she is repeatedly to reluctant to part with them, move Ti Si, fly tears like rain.
On a train, I disgrace the small face of wench to say:"You you, how become an out and out of feelings liar?Somebody else so kind but young and small mind you dare to cheat, didn't take offense?"
The wench listenned to break tears but smile:"Smelly Wei son, somebody else is that bogus,cnn?The somebody else is sad!"
I say with smile:"You see you, smile pretty happily!How to be getting sader?Is clear at bogus!"
The wench didn't do, leather sugar sticky don't come down on me, put out strength to grow peach blossom, plum flower for my skin top, an and one slice, red and gorgeous gorgeously pour also good-looking.Old I he-man gentleman, say not to lower the head or not.Cultivate flowers?Let her go!
After returning to GZ, we go to process but great idea of DG registration and anticipate not smoothly.Industry and business hall in the province of control in the clock house unexpectedly and exclusively aims at the continuation that our company registers and makes us avert from the viewpoint that the GZ registers in the DG City to finally steep soup.Our HK of go have never hidden the ear eyes of clock house as well, saw to the influence of clock house really very big!In clock house's eyes, the clock respects Qi be I harm the dead, don't know that they when launch to my exhaustive revenge as well, but I heart bottom unclearly feel this time not long.
The company registers of end the failure didn't fight my root.The officials of DG City meant support to me, mean present stage we but tube trust of do some affairs of foundations in the DG City.If finish doing in the basal affair, the company registration hasn't been saved the words of industry and business hall approval, DG City will outside the company invest be obstructed name special subject by the malice to report to State Department the section is concerning the management, let them handle by law,google.
At henceforth and tenth, sky in, I hence is more busy than factory of construction in.Production line after arriving,Facebook, we must merge the car that two jades process a , and invite bids the equipments of part surplus to selling;Moreover, we must carry on a reformation to the car and install a production line so much.Certainly, the production line arrived, the workers training work is urgent.Luckily I before now at use a person market job advertisement of two engineers and smelt a life time the hero introduce of two experts all had been good enough, this worked in the stone under the clear match organization and orderly launched.
Currently, the stone is clearly still very big in the function in our company of, he the prestige is big, upload in the worker under reach special convenience.And what is up, we have what viewpoint, as long as and the stone is clear on saying, let him left for to organize manpower to carry on a work, he always doing of strictly and speedily like.See, this guy even if hereafter the job that doesn't do labor union, be a car director even divide the plant managers of factory all will be very employable!
Among the new employee, only six people whom I notice most are an Anne Qi and the son Kuang, Zhang Hao and Lin Lin of river's river, Qin Jin Qi and road.Among them behind all of 3 people are the universities undergraduate course educational backgrounds, and Zhang Hao, Lin Lin is a first educational background.Anne Qi and road son the Kuang is a specialty first educational background, Qin Jin Qi is a senior high vocational school first educational background, only river's river is a study of university.
The Anne Qi work contains tenacity, efficient, and cleverness is as suitable as considerate, I feel that she is a text Mi very.After carrying on appropriate development, she even still has larger development space, cans lend support to key figures to carry on managing a work and finally gets into a high management.
River's river at first attended is a ZJ university, and the autumn orchid was an alumni.River's river is sincere, work hard-working, intelligence quotient also very Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论