2012年11月26日星期一

Beats by Dre BMW Ya saysHear fore s

Is must or so to open bow, but the owners all thus hide hand orderliness unanimously, besides be still two table 18 people generally have no two, that absolutely had a problem!
I heart bottom a cold, what is what to grasp in another of their hands?Is the meeting it the gun that pays?We have 11 female kids now, my a person even if take a life Tang, and then can save who?
I observed surroundings, leaving our last exit was the place of room in hotel once.That how do I protect all safeties of female children wellly to withdraw?What do I use to do weapon to deal with the gun that they may own to pay?My facial expression isn't got up by dark.
See my facial expression not in the right, autumn orchid and pure Yan still think that I lost not happily, hence a left a right close to my comforter.But their words be interrupted by me.I say with the lowest voice:"You don't talk.We probably met cutthroat, if not my idea anticipate, should be what Zhang Jia sends to come.I can not affirm if they own a gun to pay now.Notice, temporarily don't say to other sisters, so as not to disturb cutthroat, let them begin in advance.I need time to observe a neighborhood and make sure a project that escapes road so much."
Pure Yan and autumn orchid smell the speech be schocked difficult to express, the beginning still thinks that I am playing trick, but see my all over the face even can call of scathing color, immediately knew that this absolutely is fact.They mutual to see one eye, hence is a don't utter ground to lower the head to have a meal.
However other have no knowledge of female kid but dislike me too depressed, hence a take me to come happy.Have of go fetch my former embarrassment to say, stir everyone smile turn everything upside down.The simply plait story of having satirizes me and makes into black bear to save the United States recently two"the hero saves beautiful".
But my idea completely has already been not here and just smiles.Suddenly my heart in a pleased, I suddenly think of my own the best weapon.Is the set table of this piece, particularly there a giganitc stainless steel set table, completely can hold up the gunning of bullet!
I am quick of led the project that I just considered 1 time.Although I don't know why the enemy haven't begun now of reason, I decide to hold the active power is in own hand and begin first for strong.
I burst into laughter loudly:"Let's come to do a game!"
The female children are disliking me this is the very sarcastic man thus depressed today formely and listenned to exultation and all shouted.
I the low voice of positive color say:"What I said is absolutely serious words now.We were stared at by the cutthroat of Zhang Liang Tao's home, inside in the restaurant had no guest today, was all their cutthroats, may had a gun to pay.Notice, don't see everywhere.We prepare to escape now, the route escaping is elevator export in dynasty hotel to escape."
The female children originally still thought that I was playing trick, all roared with laughter of looking at me, but see although my voice was low,completely was to lecture severely, hence shockingly knew that my words were getting trueer.
My low voice says:"Don't be nervous, don't peep out hoof!I will launch aggression to them first, you when I make moves, immediately and all run to that stainless steel of set table side!Have been already heard?"
The female children together and together and soft-voicedly say:"Hear!"
My low voice says:"I count 1, 2, 3, you open to run, I begin at the same time.Like, I counted now!1, 2, 3 ……run!"
I suddenly and suddenly and violently rise when the low voice speaks to"run" a word and include the set table of our place the all foods, chafing dish Be whole to raise, fierce dynasty there a table of what enemy shouted hits!
At this time, the female children all roar and shout a dynasty there stainless steel table to flow out.I already too late observe be there hit by me pass by of several hundreds of tables shoot of cutthroat already how, I again in a row bring about flank a few tables jilt toward another cutthroat of table!
Suddenly,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, I felt the voice of a"Xiu" once wipe my neighborhood, my heart descends big Lin and turn a head to see the restaurant come in place a middle age that wears sunglasses is raising a handle to pack movie the inside once passed by of the pistol of muffler shape points at me!I see the power is far from good, shout of roll to go toward ground, continue of rolled over several bottoms.
Indeed as expected, the place that I just stood immediately the quilt play a dozen stone scraps in the marble ground fall thick and fast!I frightened to disgrace and drill under the table to go toward female children there Cuan to go.Very obvious BE, those suffered the cutthroats that I fight to all realize mistake to come over now.They have the beginning of gun to toward I open fire and have no an of gun to raise to begin medium chop down knife dynasty I rush.
Let what me was schocked BE, these scoundrel's guns pay all unexpectedly install muffler, this will never be generally black to help just own of manner!Luckily they own of gun's paying isn't too many, I presumably include later middle age and also at most only tenth, pay.But lamentable BE, as long as there is 1 beating medium I, my small life doesn't protect!
When I connect to climb to take to roll of escape female children neighborhood, the Shu that I immediately and courageously rise divine power to shout the stainless steel set noodles of as heavy as about thousand catty get up, block all female kids at behind!The gun bullet beats in the "bang bang" frailty of stainless steel set noodles to ring to continuously spread while signing.I am quickly rolling over huge set noodles and calling a way:"Follow me to behind walk, don't expose to be from body as far as possible to make the enemy beat medium!"





Book six feeling fan chapter 185 negative the corner resist enemy
Renew time:2008-9-1616:30:04 chapter word numbers:4314


When we quickly moved to export a neighborhood, suddenly a female kid"" of a miserably shout.Immediately, moreover of the female kids all frighten of scream.I clenched heart hereafter on seeing, is, in Zhao Ya's quilt that play to beat, the fresh and red blood quickly rushed to gush!
I am great anger under, courageously rise all strength, shout loudly nearly thousand catties of huge table's tops dynasty the pursuing troops shout that Mount Taishan presses a sort to hit!Over there for an instant, I saw there have several scoundrels who is hit wound in times before by me to pour painfully blare on the ground.Hey Hey, originally they are in my raid, also not is didn't pay for it!
Immediately I drove out female children to take an elevator.Unusually lucky BE, elevator no one uses at this time, also have been stopping in the building bottom.We hurriedly go in and pressed the 33th floor.
In the elevator, we who just a little pause for breath immediately start giving to get hurt of Zhao Ya's colligation.She is shot by the stray bullet, and lucky BE, the bullet directly once wore arm and bled although is many,did not take the trouble of bullet.My own shirt tores-like in shape, then under little doctor Yun's conductor the ground colligation in prison prison is on her arm, the blood is quick of live,Beats by Dre BMW.
I suddenly thought of an affair and called a way:"Report a case!Immediately call 110!H'm ……still have already sought yellow old!"
Hear after my words, the pure Yan quickly dialed 110 report a case, but the small Ling then starts stiring the telephone of beating her grandpa.
I just turned a head, saw Zhao Ya is staring at me, while the tears in the eye constantly rushed to flow out and was like a continuously unique source general.The chemisette tears is perfectly right more than the man's, be like I have already the tears in the man been more of, but compare with with female kid, completely want to differ several amount of classes!My wry smile wears low voice to ask a way:"Is very painful?"
Zhao Ya raises the hand that didn't get hurt to wipe tears and slightly says:"I am afraid ……"
I order and say:"Gun battle like this you have never seen?Did their guns still all pack a muffler!"
Zhao Ya puts on to fix attention on tears and shakes head to say:"Be not, I ain't afraid dead, I afraid the arm stayed Ba."
I suddenly and violently sweat,Beats by Dre Electroplating, immediately the wry smile says:"Can't?Love of beauty love don't even want lives?"
Zhao Ya suddenly to I silently the voice say:"I am afraid to stay after the Ba my body not beautiful, can not draw on you!"
I am suddenly and violently cold!Hurriedly have no words to seek words to say, ask a way:"Ms. Zhao, that later middle age did you see?Know?"
Zhao Ya nods to say:"See, he was Zhang Liang Tao's father, Anne wins chief executive officer, Zhang An, of group to win!"
I suddenly say:"So that's why!He ……he didn't escape, but dared to use under the in broad daylight gun practice raid to us, is really crazy!"
Zhao Ya says:"Hear fore sky, his pediatric son drive to thoroughly Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论