2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre solo t wants to walk shor

Suddenly arrive of and estimate to wrap inside also have no a few money, surprisingly ah surprisingly, incredibly still steep last star."
I lose all of a sudden to smile, it is to suffer from insomnia for this to have never thought him, not from way:"What steep ah, she and I knew before of, is a good friend to come to."For I and square the skill Jean's business, be just our secret, in spite of again good friend, I can't say, either of, this bottom line I and she absolutely respects.
"Meaning is you after coming to T City, found out her."The black piece asks a way:"Is alas, unexpectatively you still know so one star, no wonder that don't feel totally different for several days, have a liking for absolute being pure spirit great of, the clothes articles all had a little snob appeal."
I ha ha on smiling, wish this matter to say come also the words are long, for a while take place recently of matter to explain pure still really isn't what a few words spoken can explain.You since say so, I also not demand again explain more.At that moment oneself is from the police round the Jiao some matters after succeeding in escaping to synopsis toward him state for a while, certainly involve personal privacy of some automatically neglect.Even have already approached the business in sky and understanding Hong Sen in and also done not reveal at 1:00 concerning oneself.After all at don't affirm a safety of, even if is a black piece, some words are also inexplicable.
The black piece listens to sigh a way:"Settle down good, the star is a star, know of the person is indeed as expected and enough wide, incredibly can arrange you at school to be a teacher.Rather and when seek her to help to speak a few lines, also seek a work for me."Now that his affirming is skill Jean of square is helping me, my nature also makes me being the teacher's business Anne to arrive square skill Jean is in the body.
"How?Don't want to do bludger?"I ask a way.
The black piece sighed tone, way:"Do you say that I can also keep on mixing like this?I now but surround by enemy on all sides."Say to took a look a door pass strict solid, this:"Although blunt they sell illegal drugs of finally arranged a person in that matter agency crest offense, we several inside layer to protected down, but the police stare at now I very tight, usually send a person to tail me, make I am annoyed."
"Yesterday beat that several people of yours are polices?"I strange way.The black piece shakes head a way:"How can, those people is blunt under charge!"I am one Zheng, way:"Are you to say that the person that beat you is your brothers in the agency?"The black piece is sad to shake head, way:"BE not, blunt they this illegal drug selling failure, lost a batch of brotherses not to say, also ask for lose corpse, that person's 2 in three days to make, request to give in agency them reasonable indemnification, think to is what our mistakes cause and trade failure.Those people making us be polished off by the police for them allowance."
"This closes you what matter?You don't wade again poisonous."I ask a way.
Black piece's also ignoring this is a hospital and touch a smoke to take out up, sigh a way:"After all is an association of, it is a built-up person to living, the dead is a built-up ghost.I come back this time, the president talked a lot with me.I know them what this am also the compelled by circumstances, water of the Si helps now and a few gangs cooperate and exclusively uproot us these small association, pressure under, the president wants to walk shortcut, is also have no the business of way!"
"Your meaning, did you also recognize tacitly?"I cross-examine a way.The black piece takes out stuffy smoke, helpless shake head a way:"My best brothers was polished off while being to sell illegal drugs of, do I how can recognize tacitly.Only I have nothing to do to let the president change viewpoint just."
"That do they how can make track for to seek you?"
The black piece suddenly smiled, way:"Be regarded as to have relation with you!"I am one Zheng,beats by dre solo, strange way:"Heel be I closing?"The black piece point nods, way:" Hurtle that guy originally would not like to take you come to Taiwan, the matter messed up this time, the president pursued, he wants to seek a scapegoat, and the result took you to come out to say a matter."
I a , way:"Your meaning, they have an accident this time, while I run away, so does he all fluently plant the whole mistakes on your head?"The black piece is sad on smiling, way:"About is also this meaning.He has been thinking that the strict their plans silk didn't sew, this affirmation because someone sends secret message be just rounded Jiao by the police, I he doesn't dare to say naturally what, plant everythings all the guy body that is incredibly been round and round by the police to surround to escape is at you up.Original this matter president also knows not close my matter, also not strange responsibility, however seeking yesterday my those people be four eye knife the under charge brothers of the Zi, the knife Zi hanged this time, they listen to blunt say like this, nature vent anger upon me, I at the right moment aloned yesterday, result ……behind of the persons have already all seen."
"I depend!They too."I cursed and scolded 1 and had never thought because my escape and unexpectedly bring trouble black piece.The black piece smiles, way:"Nothing important, change BE, if the eldest brother is killed, also affirmative depressed of, only I knew that they are absolute this time a strange wrong person.How may this matter have relation with you to fasten, only these guys are all too young, ignore how I say to also listen to not to go in be."
"Being my is execuse me wrong!Unexpectedly will bring trouble you."I have some grievously sorry tunnel.
Black piece ha ha on smiling, way:"Do not be like a Niangs, we come out to mix of, chop down to kill to early become accustomed to, again isn't the first-time be chopped down, besides they still did one the honor on the whole and just used baseball bat, if is to use knife, I could not lie, either to talk with you here now."
I am silently a burst of, see yesterday hurtle the under charge of that parties to start of malicious can, if I not appear, may living black piece to kill very much.Way black piece guesses my idea naturally, :"You don't have qualms of conscience, this matter really didn't relate to with you.Strangely fits just, if I know they poisonous article on board, I absolutely can't let what you go aboard."Say Hey ground from say with smile:"In fact said white, probably these guys is to don't fluently have been seeing me, after all I am also a foreign person, have no agency inside to climb taller than themly for several years, their some people early thinks that the opportunity to seek tidied up me."My Zheng however, wishing black piece this words should also have certain truth, because I know that he escapes to come over Taiwan from Hong Kong.
"Calculate, don't lift these not happy of, wait me like, when invite Vivian for me ah, everyone has meal together, I also say a thanks to her very in person."
I order, way:"Want ~only her sometimes, this problem isn't big."Say my at heart suddenly thinks of one matter, cans not help asking a way:"Your president this how many days can in the T City?"Black piece Zheng for a while, way:"At, just returned to conduct electricity words, come the hospital have a look mine, I estimate to about will arrive.How to suddenly speak of him?"
I smile, way:"I have been wanting to seek him to talk some son matter, but be always trailed by other matters!"
"Seek our president?What do you seek his stem?"The black piece is always surprised, ask a way.


27 gangplanks



Chewed the fat with black piece a short while, unauthorized biography in the door comes to heavy step voice, immediately the door was knocked to ring.Black piece listens to a step voice, to my way:"Our president came!"Then loudly way:"Come in, president, I at in of."
Because the door opens, one wears a pen to stand lounge suit, of medium height, see a year only 50 come year old, but hair already entire number become the white middle age man slowly walk to come in and follow he together come in of, there are also 23 his bodyguards.This middle age man swept to see sickroom one eye, then the vision doubt ground stops on me.
"President, this is my friend handsome."Black piece hurriedly straight body pole, lead off toward his introduction way.Then again to my way:"This is us and interest agency president Wu."I as early as Taiwan before on a ship listenned to some affairs that the black piece once speak president Wu, asked around to some and cheerful matters again in the place of Hong Sen, still understood on the whole to him, at that moment noded regards to president Wu.
President Wu held to shake hands to beat to receive, and then flicked to wave hand to after death a few bodyguards with me, way:"You go out first, I occupy to want to talk with black piece."He sees me for the first time, don't understand to me, the common friend who thinks that I am a black piece, so this words undoubtedly are also changing a kind of method to remind me, it makes me get around for a while.I understand rules ground very much naturally to him Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论