2012年11月15日星期四

Facebook long to after death

Get I easily dissolved this attack that connects a string, close behind at the same time on kicking, at the right moment score goal Long Bian in the sky of downfall, Long Bian in the sky hasn't changed to return handle appearance and remains still grow gun-like in shape, result the gun body be directly kicked by me to fly to crash into the right side, the the body of player that attackstones me up, bang ground is a to bump the other party to back quite a few to tread.(The not yet finished treats continuously and knows that how funeral affairs is such as the desire, please land www.**.Com, the chapter is more,
.(Fast key:←) ascend one page Return to catalogue(fast key:return to car) Next page





The text chapter 712 Wu Ling Jia
Renew time:2009-9-2319:35:08 chapter word numbers:3885

At this time, although I remain be rounded betwixt by several Han Chao's mainland players, however at this time of I back lean against a Han Chao's mainland player, the left hand grasps after death the arm of that player and makes use of the attack of player that his weapon resisted the left side, the player of the right side is used by me to kick out of sky Long Bian bumped to back quite a few to tread, and front because of the relation of sorcery flame, warrior's player of that strongest real strenght is also burned, at present hold up other a few attack routes of players.
"Is spiral strength!"After death of the player be tightly stuck by me to produce threat to me, at the same time also for me hold up behind the attack of the rest player, the left side of player the attack be blocked, right connect the shot be beaten off, therefore make I much counter-attack at 1:00 of time, although had no weapon on the hand,do not influence my attack, immediately hit forward the right hand vacating, a record spiral strength toward front of the warrior player shot go.
Front of warrior's player because the body is burned, temporarily can not continue continuous attack in me, his view is blocked at the same time and respond slow many, I one punch shot just respond to come over while arriving his in front, however come not hasty, I this one punch take a is coagulated by the vitality but become of the spiral current of air shot his ex- chest.
"Bang!"A voice that hugely bump shot, the warrior's player that has already been burned many vitalities by the sorcery flame arrives to can not hold up against me this one punch attack any further, although his material good, the defense dint is quite good, I this killing of one punch harm dint to exceed the extreme limit that he can resist, drive my one punch the direct shot fly, and still crash into after death two players, at the same time connect take the sorcery flame that hasn't put out on his body to deliver those together two in player body, result the sorcery flame is over there two player bodies up burn.Warrior's player the bumping shot have already brought those two players to hurt at 1:00, now again drive sorcery flame combustion vitality, made them two don't can insist how long, drive burnable light vitality but have to become white to only return to Han Chao mainland the resurrection go.
The death of warrior's player, also exploded a silver light flickering warrior's A, and still previous body of that warrior up be dressed in of the piece.At the thought of previous that warrior was dressed in that warrior's A to hold up I with all strength of a gun sting shot, although that shot have no supplementary technical ability to hurt,the power isn't small either, therefore I know that warrior's AN anything but what common kinds of goods, hence neglect the or so both sides ground attack is inheritted, body backward 1, borrow after death that player of body of recoil toward front shoot.Rob to explode that warrior's player before other player warrior's AN of to grasp to come to hand up.
After robbing a warrior A.I immediately feel an after death dangerous set of, have no weapon on the hand directly by hand medium of the AN of that warrior block, at the same time another hand in a row to after death project several sorcery flames.
"When" warrior's A held up a to cut splitting of benefit sword an attack, at the same time my sorcery flame the glint return to and avoid a few rest Han Chao's mainland players to back and let me be unlikely to again be subjected to much noodles attack, I also take advantage of an opportunity to turn round to start to sign at the same time, and ground in hand warrior's AN is outwardly made an effort a to push.Cut that sword warrior A ground player push to back an one step, then vacate sky Long Bian whom a hand has already converted into a hand handle toward falling top in the ground to stretch out, palm an absorb.Compete first at another want to rob for a sky, dragon changes of the player before absorb Long Bian in the sky flew to return to my hand up, lay equal stress on to lately change kaleidoscopically into a gun form.
Long Bian in the sky returns to a hand top also after quickly changing kaleidoscopically into a gun form, I immediately toward front of the player stab, while another warrior's AN on hand then be been into shield by me similar resist the attack of another player.
"When when when" stands ground that before thinks that the player that after death split to cut me from I held up my several sting shotses in a row at my front.Let me can not stab is more medium than him, however he is also forced by me retreated in a row several.Let me vacate an empty before the body.
"The breeze dances!"After forcing to back the player of front, my in front vacates an empty to let the attack that I can be better to display a gun skill.Be no longer forced by the other party can keep evading confrontation with or resisting, let me owned enough space to carry on backstroke.A record a breeze dance of calculating the technical ability attack not, dragon in the sky is changed my hand in like dance, left pick right pull out before sweeping after sting, dragon in the sky's becoming is similar to nearby dance at me, lets to leave like a dragon of Han Chao mainland player without can not be closed to to me,google.
"Return to Ma Qiang!"The my body is suddenly an after the Yang turn over, Long Bian in the sky on the hand is long long to after death stab, and Long Bian Di appearance in sky variety again variety, although remain still gun form, however the gun body is made longer a lot, became foot to have 56 meters long of long gun, and I on a sudden Yang after death sting, let me after death be apart from my having 23 meters far Han Chao's mainland player temporarily don't can respond to come over, be worn a body by Long Bian in the sky but lead, and return connect took sting to enter its after death another dynasty mainland player ground body up, the sorcery flame passes for a sky, Long Bian spreads to two bodies of players up, again appeared a string, the string burns.
A record Ma Qiang once is two players in sting.And burned with the sorcery flame them are behind.I immediately recall Long Bian in the sky.Directly take out to come back a ground of words.Perhaps some difficulty.Those two players haven't hanged.The other party makes me easily become dragon in the sky body to up draw out from their ground.So I was simply to directly let for a sky, Long Bian accepted to return to.Changing to return is handle-like in shape.So directly escaped from the other party ground body.The other party wants to obstruct to all don't go.Close behind sky of Long Bian quickly changes again the Huan become sword-like in shape.At the same time sorcery flame immediately to add to attach in the sword body.
"Thousand lights ten thousand shadow swords!"Do not wait other Han Chao's mainland players to close to.I ground the attack again touch to open.Because the other party can no longer force now I can evade confrontation with or resist.So I immediately display technical ability backstroke.Originally I ground attack dint very strong.And the technical ability ground adds.Kill to harm to become stronger.Several thousand sword lights caught fire again redly flame to reply to press all nearbies dynasty in mainland player body.Moment ground attack speed again plus sorcery flame ground to keep on combustion.Make me in a twinkling increase several flame persons.However these flame persons have no to insist how long drive burnable light vitality but hang,cnn.
"The tornado cuts!"The Tyrannosaurus suddenly kills from the on the side.A record not and calculate too doughtily tornado to cut.Unexpectedly in a row cut to kill 2 don't take notice of after death Han Chao's mainland player.
"Ha ha.The eldest brother killed those abnormal conditions."The Tyrannosaurus cut to kill those mainland player empresses of two Han Chao.Immediately hurtle to I am nearby.Rob to pick up a quilt for me, I kill a ground of player to explode out a ground of material in a row.And those dynasty although the big player also wants to rob to pick up.But nearby burst upon several China mainland ground chivalrous man's players at them.Let them basically can not divide attention.Can helplessly looking at us the ground material is the ground product 1 pick up to accept to walk.
"How many do you know just that?"Hear Tyrannosaurus ground words after.I not from ground dynasty he asks a way.
"It is not on the whole either to know.However was previous to beat 1 with them.They ground the combat technique is quite good.And the mutual ground matches with very tacit understanding,Facebook.I and dance the elder brother still has three handsome elder brothers all take them have no way.The other party 67 personal persons unexpectedly pressing us threes can resist but have no dint to counter-attack.End O.K. they make those snow to work properly out.Just force them severals have to back to leave.Otherwise we sooner or later would be trapped by them to kill at that time can not."The Tyrannosaurus has a lingering fear ground to say.
"H'm.The their ground match is indeed very strong.While running into them next time don't to their match of Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论