2012年11月15日星期四

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com rmation of the assas

 'Shout'Long Shou Tian along with a burst of break the empty voice is again attackstoned down to me by the air, the sword in the hand at under sting of brandish in a row in the process, pare a several sword flowers, however I didn't launch fireball arrestment Long Shou Tian's attack, but would soon touch my moment in the sword in the Long Shou Tian's hand this time, to left shift moved half to tread, easily averted from Long Shou Tian's attack, the right hand towards Long Shou Tian's body to clap to go at the same time, palm in, a regiment flame in a twinkling starts to emit.
Long Shou Tian how also surprisingly, I will between the moment the attack that moved out of the way him, still launch to deliver shot at the same time, however at this time of he has already come to not and urgently do any evade confrontation with to block with space, can helplessly looking at the regiment flame in the my hand to burn toward own chest.
The flame in the my right hand didn't truely shoot to go out, but Long Shou Tian bumped up by himself/herself, the flame directly burned into Long Shou Tian's chest, however the flame this time combines don't seem to be previous eldest brother run into so, immediately burned, but the moment ground put out, and still kept obscurely putting out, only Long Shou Tian after falling to the ground directly lie prone to rose 1 string in his top of head in the ground, on doing not also stand on every occasion'-????'Of word number, then disappear.
Long Shou Tian hanged like this, as for is how hang I not too knew, probably even he by himself don't know as well what is the row.
"Eldest brother, is this what is the row?"The disorderly dance sees Long Shou Tian's corpse slowly disappear, immediately run to my nearby.
"Do not know."I shake, the ache of left hand wound makes me have already canned not away with as well at this time, just Long Shou Tian's attack almost was divided into two halfs: my palm, of ring finger and middle finger, connect the muscles of coming to hand the heart be all pared by Long Shou Tian's sword to open, a great deal of of blood constantly go toward outflow, color dress also after fighting immediately run to me nearby, open the left hand finger Bai that I have already canned not move, that has already been dyed a red hand handle by the blood to take away, then in great quantities stops bleeding in spreading the wound on the my hand, let blood first live, then just up living a muscle medicine to tie up.
Although now is in the game, the effect of the virtual reality also lets my left hand at least just can completely resume after 23 days, but now my left hand even move can not move, because as long as being a little bit on moving, the ache on the hand will immediately spread to a brain.
"Eldest brother, how did he hang?"Disorderly dance take Long Shou Tian explode out of that works properly the machine crack to the low grade the blood sword Be left to see right and see, at last and directly throw to the dragon of watching from a distance the month only purine.
"He unlucky shell, what a suck."The purple feather Jue wears a mouth way.
"Younger brother, when he falls in, you seemed to send out that sorcery of yours flame BE."The eldest brother walks to me to nearby ask a way, just with all of Long Shou Tian's combats is complete for an instant, Long Shou Tian's attack, and I of the backstrokes all complete in the moment, therefore even eldest brother also indetermination what my right hand send out was the sorcery a flame still a fireball at that time.
"H'm."I ordered to nod.
"Younger brother ah, you that sorcery flame probably still has a lot of uses, just you don't know by yourself just, you had better understand that flame earlier, like this will have a very great help to you."The eldest brother says after wanting want.
"Know, eldest brother."In fact eldest brother doesn't say, I will also study that flame well of, to the flame of monster basic nothing important effect, to player but have to strongly kill to harm dint, and just to Long Shou Tian of that attackstones all of a sudden and seems to be stiller strong than my S class technical ability spiral strength, as for is the reason why not clear.
"We return to city, the wound on the younger brother hand had better be the doctor that returns to let a city inside to see, so would be well sooner some."The eldest sister-in-law immediately after delivers words, we all have no an opinion, because we originally be wanted to return to city, only was that dragon Shou sky to suddenly rush out just.





The text chapter 062 is attacked
Renew time:2009-9-2319:15:34 chapter word numbers:2551

Our a group of people walks toward the Yuan city to, the color dress walks quietly at nearby, I receive a veil of she makes me can not tell the facial expression on her face, however she just worried my appearance and poured to make me happy not with, and is like also a small women now similar heel at I is nearby.
Is a line of to have no words, everyone walks toward the Yuan city quietly to, however seem someone don't think we so easily walk to return to and suddenly spread in my rear a burst of break an empty voice, I hurriedly make an effort will nearby of the color dress push a part, a regiment flame threw to go out backward at the same time, immediately after a side step turns round, sees one receive noodles positive 1 of assassin poured to bend from the waist to avert from me of flame, then the sword in the hand continued to stab to come over toward me again, his performance proved that the principal item mark of this assassin is me.
I all don't know to give offense to by myself who, will someone want to assassinate me, however I dare what to affirm BE, assassin's player of in front I have never once seen.
I don't wait the near body of that assassin, the anti- body avoided near go, general sorcery teacher at engage with others of time is as usual all to think a way to draw back distance,cheap beats by dre, but I am exactly the opposite, on the contrary the deceit is near in the past, one is me very self-confident to own artistic skill, two is that I wanted that the assassin being at present taking experiments for a while I from create of sorcery flame real power.
Rapid deceit nearly at the same time, evade confrontation with to open that sword in the assassin's hand, stretch out at the same time one feet kicked to go out toward the assassin's chest, this assassin because of having never canned thought of my this sorcery teacher occupation player will one abnormal rules, deceit near him, therefore the sword that can by hand win does with attackstone the type ground impede, but have no fruit after already have no dint then move out of the way the feet that I kick out, the chest is kicked by me medium after,dr dre beats, the positive individual flies to go out backward, however he is a near war occupation, while I am a sorcery teacher, although kick he flies to go out, but harm not he.
Although I this feet can not want this assassin's life, be kicked Be flown to air of he, have already become target of public criticism, just my sending out to is evaded confrontation with by him of sorcery flame already at I of the magic control under again turn around to shoot back, at the right moment crash into this assassin's empress to carry on the back, immediately after eye one regiment flame in a twinkling burn, the eldest brother meets with in the forest before being like of so, the flame moment surrounds that assassin, the burnable dint of the flame within a second, see this appearance grade the still not low assassin burn ashes, even the residues didn't leave for me, it is thus clear that the power of this flame have much big.
"Young master!"Because just of affair is at moment discover, moment be over of, plum son they rescue come not hasty, can be round and round to protect I now now, in order to prevent still have the other conceals at secretly of the assassin appear.
"Eldest brother, you are all right."The disorderly dance stands to plum son four outer circle.
"I am all right."I shake, I also have never thought own of the power of the flame will be so big, I walk to the color dress nearby, just the color dress was pushed away by me, like in crashing into a flank of small Ya body, otherwise probably also fall and hurt, "you were all right?"Although looking at a color dress nothing important matter, I am to concern ground to ask a way.
"Nothing."The time of the color dress very small voice way, also shook to shake head at the same time, however she that dew the first half department face be again suffused with to have outside the yarn towel red and dizzy.
"Eldest brother, this guy is who ah?"Hope a month only purine to walk the place dying to that assassin to ask a way.
"Do not know, the hint of system only has a name, he calls to extremely kill(extremely kill:The reality calls firewood righteousness, the common student of oddness, book friend'first sun rays in the morning Gao Ge'appear as guests), see an appearance or assassin with quite good real strenght,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com."I shake, the my affirmation of the assassin who calls to kill extremely is incognizant, as for he why want to assassinate me, that not clear.
"Extremely kill?"Chrysanthemum son enemy opponent I shook to shake head, then came over with the private information for chatting a fast machine to my spiral, " young master, our have never cut off to kill this person's thing in intelligence report and see to he reality in should is unknown that kind of, in the game is also conceal real strenght as far as possible, the grade probably hasn't arrived 40 classes."
"Enlarge an intelligence report network."I directly return to six words for chrysanthemum son, the chrysanthemum son ordered to nod to me, have already done not say again what.
"Younger brother, just that assassin's assassin's ability isn't low ah, he hides of time, even I have no Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论