2013年3月23日星期六

to he an answer that

It unexpectedly is that the worsted in argument Ci is poor.
Understand the own most , certainly only have oneself.
The voice of mind deep place is certainly also his own voice.
All of persons are integral whole both sideses.
The instinct and beastliness of the natural living creature, the morals of intelligence living creature and rational.
At person growth ground process in, learn ground knowledge, morals norm and human nature rational will gradually excel instinct beastliness, imprisonning instinct and beastliness of the living creature the deep place is at the mind.
But imprison forever not is exterminate.
Even want sages to cut but three corpses, the achievement then can become after mixing dollar pure rationally perfect person, the common run of people again how can truely exterminate his/her own living creature instinct?
The state of the Chu's river far not enough sage.
Evil character king is living creature instinct and beastliness to enlarge and extend, now evil character king and kind character already perfect fusion, but instinct and beastliness of originality still hibernate deep place at his mind, eager for action at any time.
The strong occupies more resourceses, Lion King captures territory and empress temple.The monkey king has the initiative to enjoy the ground in the ethnicity pantheress, Chu the original instinct of the river makes every effort to seduce into wrong doing he occupies more females and make so much he 100 sons are thousands, gene a life time be always long to save ……
In front of instinct, Chu river of rational always is all weak.
Otherwise, he also can't a but again and again but 3 ground drive negative push.
But this time.Even if refute however calling of instinct, he also determinedly forbids he again weak, forbid oneself again bend from at the instinct, he-start to absolutely want male!
When he carry on the mental conflict of vehemence, expect gradual dissipation on ground of nether world face, the disappointment is to start climing to canthus tip of brow to the despair.
Chu's river finally opened mouth:
"Many thanks to your nether world ……hear in fact your tell white, I am really happy.But.I feel that being still unsuited to now is proper ……"
The nether world holds the hands of the river arm of Chu fiercely a tremble.The joints becomes hair white, the nail unexpectedly and imperceptibly stabbed to break the skin of the river of Chu.Her facial expression becomes one dead ash, between forehead and brows has the despair that leave to engrave a bone!
Chu's river sees the face that the form hurriedly hold up nether world, the thumb lightly crumples her ground between the eyebrows, substitute her comfortable solution tight lock ground eyebrows, have some ways that talk incoherently a ground of explanation:
"You don't want to misunderstand.I don't want to refuse you ……I am really happy.You know of, man, is all lewd.Nether world you are so excellent, the close ear hears you say to think with me together, how may I refuse?The simpleton can't refuse, either is be not?
"Just ……just you know of, I had three wives-all of my wives are Sui dynasty person, and then is the fierce girl who disdains to a vulgar life time gift method, so unwillingly can bear with me to own three women at the same time-
"But they also usually fight to fight ground.All of s are superiors, beat to have no lightly don't weigh of, if not that each other extremely acquaints with the effort of the other party, real strenght again differ only a few, perhaps and early made a human life to come ……
"So I don't want to refuse you, I am to worry your safety ……if those three fierce girls in my house knows me again with you together, they beat me, I pour is not afraid, can they beat how you do?Your a personal affirmation isn't their three opponents.I also not pull to be partial to is be not?So ……hi.More saying is more disorderly, I don't know I at say what I ……"
The facial expression of the nether world a little bit like some.She gropes for to find out the face of Chu's river, the hands lightly hold his cheeks and in earnest ask:
"You ground when the madams beat me can't you help?"
Chu's river hesitates a way:
"All of center of palm the back of the hands are what meat …… formerly they fight I have never helped any one squares, certainly, I want to help to also put not to start that time, they are all more severe than me …… now, now ……"
The nether world lightly smiles 1:
"The nether world knows that what you said all lends!You know of, I match a body to change with Lion King body, be your three wives' adding together isn't my opponent either ……however you trust, I can't recruit with this kind of killing of nobody wins of ……if they want to beat me, I endure be, after all I am is me afterwards sorry they!"
The river of Chu is tongue-tied:"Can problem is ……"
Nether world again is a smile:"The problem is that you has never liked me BE?"
Chu's river shakes head:"How may?I am to really like you."
Nether world way:"You say that the ground likes, be not the men and women's ground that kind of like.You are the younger sister to me and regard as war ally, is that the pure natural affection, friendship ground like?"
The Chu river has no speech with rightness:"I ……"
The nether world smiles a way:"In fact you need not worry.I ain't a discontented woman, I beg before I die in battle, you can love me for a while good!Transmigration of soul thus dangerous, perhaps next did I die?If I am lucky to have been accompanying you to break transmigration of soul of that day of, I can't obstruct you and you of the madams have a reunion.I will the darling ground leave you, don't cry not to make ……"
It is a burst of to palpitate in the Chu river heart.
He suddenly feels ownly and really false, very weak in character.
The nether world paid for the sake of oneself so many-the first-time regiment fight of perish together, face to deprave an angel of do regardless of personal safety, battle with Dan minister son of definitely die a fight ……
Probably these all not just purely for the sake of my Chu's river, she equally is her own other teammates but sacrifice.But at make an at the time that sacrifice decided, her in the mind thought of, perhaps more is my Chu's river?
But-oneself and then pay to lead for her what?
I Chu's river is really each a war all strive in front, don't hesitate to mutually fight by life.But I Chu's river ……really have never meant her to pay especially what!
She doesn't beg repay, wants to get his/her own love, which fear that this loves not long-last, but oneself even is this small to request to can not satisfy her?
Chu's river are you still a men?
You not ability on your own initiative once?
"I promise you!"
Chu river the bottom settled decision:
"I take an oath by soul, absolutely can't make you depart from this life before me.Before we die in battle, I am your man!If our ability lucky one breaks transmigration of soul ……I, can't make you leave!"
The nether world is one Zheng, Xuan of face and bloom a brilliant countenance.Then even she that becoming blind of dead gray is a pair of Tong, all become to work properly to move.
She fiercely embraces the neck of Chu's river and cover up into a head his chest deeply, pleased pole but Qi, talk continuously ground to say:"Thank you, thank you ……"
Chu's river dauts her show hair, in the mind filled with a thousand regrets, recite:"Should be that I thank you just to ……nether world, I really don't know, how compensate deep feeling of your one ……really don't know, how carry out my commitment to you ……however, have at 1:00 me can promise.I absolutely can't make you die in my front, absolutely protect good you!"!

The third gathers to have much of loving bosses chapter 112 to draw prizes a plot!Go great does the luck still keep pouring big mildewed?


End task three days before starting, Chu river according to conventionally searched for a while.
With BOSS brigade current miserable sight, next is not likely to suffer a regiment war again.Is also say the of next task noodles background, the transmigration of soul palace should can't reveal in advance.
But feels Chu's river strange BE, the transmigration of soul palace incredibly responded to his search, and returned this time to he an answer that makes people could not touch brains!
After search completes, the Chu's river full face peculiarly says to the nether world:
"True oddness ……the transmigration of soul palace has never definitely hinted of end task noodles background, just say to successfully pass through a regiment put out task for praising a BOSS brigade, therefore specially give BOSS brigade once opportunity to draw prizes.Our next tasks will be very to specially draw prizes a plot, if can succeed to complete a task, the member of team of each luckily survive then can get an opportunity to draw prizes once."
The nether world embraces knife, quietly sit is hugely hanging empty cube under, listen to after Chu's river finish saying, she in a soft voice asks a way:
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论