2013年1月24日星期四

mac makeup wholesale all of a new helmets

Go?"Elder brother Niao also cans not stand this chemisette bird spirit and finally broke out.
"Because this house I buy descend, is mine, I have power to ask you to move away!"The tone of beauty is very hard.
"I return be don't move, I was to have already rented contract, also differed to expire for 3 months, anyway I am to don't move, your love which tell where tell!"Elder brother Niao played to open loafer looks.
"I back money to you like, I give you twice of indemnification!"
"I the indemnification of the not rare twice, anyway be don't move!"
"You ……" beauty started shivering, probably the other people see she is the female's share up, particularly is an of beauty up, always all let she, today suddenly meet a pair Be not willing to mutually let of role, let her have no Zhe, also felt embarrassed.
"Walk, we fix helmet for you."Niao Ge says, pull I picked up helmet and go out to sail out of the room and leave the ice frost beauty that hates vision to looking at us by himself/herself in the house, silly silly stand.
PS:Only the first time the game got stripe ex- liberal player store to enjoy system store to forbid treatment force, the player store after insides could carry on PK, inside of the product would be also broken.However storekeeper at of the words can use to bum out an order to expel the person whom the desire fight store be.Cluster:6256046, welcome to join, apply for a role fierce in progress.

Chapter 106 new helmet


For the sake of can a moment early make helmet, I and elder brother Niao"beat of" arrived at game companies to establish the cent in Peking reason place, this is that we come to Peking so long beat a car for the first time.
Divide reason place of the fix member enthusiasm of inquire very serious under just know, I am his first customer, is also say the whole millions players in Pekings in, also only my a person the helmet break of, I again very small proud of a , helmet also not is who can break drop.But he to my passionate reason then their stem fix of wages with fix of helmet amount direct contact, don't fix helmet can take base wage.
"Your helmet can fix well, however want to wait for a week, I suggest you directly change a style of new helmet like, our company released a style of new helmet now and not only fructified more the enduring and not afraid Ke touches, and wears more comfortable, draw up true effect also stronger, another this helmet still has a lot of new functions and for example places a miniature host inside this helmet, is also say to compare the generation helmet in past, this the new helmet doesn't need the thing like the host, net line, only a helmet, complete solve so problem, and can anywhere carry on a game at any time ……"fix a member surging never-failing relate the advantage of new helmet for me, keep saying the Mo is horizontal to fly, lean against to splash of Mo, he forced me to back quite a few to tread.
"New helmet how much a ?"Elder brother Niao listens to fix a member to say so many and cannot helps but asking.
In fact I also want to buy a new helmet, because now already get into December, again lead a period of time is time that the school puts winter vacation, yearly time I will return to old house celebrate the New Year of, the old house is located in village, can have no net line use.Even if I buy a notebook and plus a wireless to get to the Internet and also need to install a helmet and bring back also Be getting more troublesome, also be rather like what he said so and directly buy all of a new helmets work out a problem, and still save of fixing of a week of etc. time, come down on this week, how much does the position on my grade placard still not necessarily drop to.
"Is in fact very cheap of, each one just CNY 20,000, if you the words wanted, I can also make the decision beat for you 9 fold of, and you are absolutely the players of new the first uses helmets, aha! admire."Fix a member to say with smile.
"I depend, 20,000 so expensive, still use my old style helmet, said again, new product who know have on the quality what problem, safety very not good!"Once elder brother Niao listen to so expensive and then shrunk back, in fact this a period of time we game, although he has no I earn much, however also completed 100,000, is just that we used to do poor people, a helmet's wanting 20,000 dollars is just a little bit hard to accept now,mac makeup wholesale.
"In fact I just said of BE'elite'helmet, this is more expensive, need CNY 20,000, however the helmet that still has a kind of common type, only 3,000 dollars can of, if you buy, elite I call 7 for you to fold, common of have no way to sell at a discount."Fix a member or smile.
"Sell out a helmet, I can withdraw 10% profitses, I really don't fool you."The vision that fixs a member to looking at me to puzzle with elder brother Niao finally said the truth of end to us.
"20,000 dollars of 7 fold be 10,004, equal to owned original helmet, computer host and net line, and returned ability at any time anywhere game, also on the whole can."I smile to say to elder brother Niao.
"Boon, I feel can also."Niao Ge says.
"This helmet is what game company just developed, yesterday just delivered come over,wholesale mac makeup, belonged to our internal employee use of tried out Class helmet, didn't°yet outward sell, all of I and my wives is games company of, so having is two, while we don't play games again, intend to sell out, but always also no one's helmet is bad, hasn't been selling to go, at the right moment you today come, so want to sell to you, this helmet is really good!"Fix a member the comrade seem to still fear that we will not buy, the end still continuously descends to promise.
"You sell to us the helmet trying out, can't have what problem?"I ask.
"Certainly can't there is problem, the company many people are wearing a game of.And this helmet belongs to the welfare of company, selling out can't has a problem, either."Fix a member to explain.
"That good, we bought."I say bank the card pass in the past and let him rowed card for us.
"I turn the account number to inside in the new helmet for you come, however need your label one to turn file agreement."Fix a member to pass to our agreement label like after, and then collected our fingerprint, and iris...etc., still demanded ID card to copy a piece after, change a game helmet return be really troublesome.
"Like, there is GPS in this helmet, hereafter even if being stolen can also find back very easily."Fixing a member to send out our door to say is allrey an idiot, all want to examine an iris while registering a game, even if being stolen other people can not also use of and have a necessity lane a satellite fixed position system!
There is new helmet, I Be very anxious to to go up to play now, hurtle a little experience of surplus up, attain 46 classes.Again"beat of" returns to a house, was already time in afternoon, entered a house me to hurtle to the toilet.
"" Of one shout loudly, but gave me a fright, a white livings rare thigh and right against the face splits after and originally intended to use to hide in the game strange do of does Ling Po Wei tread, I basically have no that skill, be as a result knotted by that pure white thigh fructify to actually kick in the regrettable reality at top of head, after I at present a black, pour at ground up.
"What is the row?"Elder brother Niao also hurtled to come over at this time.
"He rushed toward to come over right after I drew back a door, I subconscious feet, result he fell flop."Round bath towel of ice the spoilt daughter of a rich family see me collapsed and fainted and seem also a bit panic, original ice frost doesn't know on the face because bathe behind of warm up still because kicking to pour a person is nervous, red rush toward very is lovely.
"Two of us' going out don't go to the stool all day long, isn't his ability hasty!I say that you are a stem what of, how can a feet kick the person dizzy?"
"I how can anyone know, I an open the door he charge forward and also was frightened to death I, I really ain't in the mood for.I am a criminal police brigade of and once practiced to arrest a brawl as well at ordinary times."The ice spoilt daughter of a rich family seemed to have a little not to order meaning, face the last facial expression is a bit embarrassed.
"Do not say, still hurriedly see he how, don't go and then hurriedly send to hospital hospital."Elder brother Niao exactly calms down some.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论