2012年12月10日星期一

google at 1000 tomorrow

Meet for the first time, do this kind of business to still have go into partnership of a say!"The Yao Man says:"Mainly not just funds problem, how?Four elder brothers, can She one part of goods give me, after waiting I to make moves to your close book?"
My two hands at her roll before the chest and say:"Came again, also need to sound out me BE?I sound out you first!"Say, my hand kept on stretching from her skirt and girdle a while, an arrived her for the Tao true silk pants ……





Volume 10 is returned the Xi chapter 71 to see snow once floating again
Renew time:2010-12-114:45:36 chapter word numbers:2581


Chapter 71 sees snow once floating again(request humbly to a monthly ticket) (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, in February monthly ticket PK war Feng smoke again rise!If you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so you had a few monthly tickets, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that ordering is then a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
……
The Yao Man hurriedly gets up to push my hand and smiles happily a way:"You are still pretty hasty of ah!Haven't promised me to shout, She I a batch of goods very not good ah?The somebody else really has cash flow problems!"I a hug her, press her on the sofa to say:"Make the elder brother great bottom first!You the Sao Niangs mourned an elder brother for a night of appetite, come, let the elder brother go in to wash a !Ha ha ha ha!"
The half yield of Yao Man, I am getting more anxious, suddenly I stopped down, I understood a while.I sat properly body and ordered a smoke to say:"Very late, please Yao Ms. Man return to a rest, at 10:00 tomorrow come over to see sample!"
Yao Man to my abrupt of the apathy feel don't understand, under her sorting in great disorder dress skirt, turn head sideways to looking at me to say:"Four elder brothers, how?"
I say:"Be free, too late, I am getting more tired."I know it in heart, she all cushions let me promise her She goods to her for the sake of a purpose today.The first this not agrees with to match river lake rules, the black gun business has been handing over money to deliver goods all alone all alone and has never bought on credit this to say;The second, this list goods' making reference to bottom isn't mine, is at the clear Gan, I am just generation he preservation, divide his profits from it just, is also say, I haven't clapped plank power.
She also took a smoke to order up, say:"Four elder brothers, ashamed, we do this merchant have to in everywhere guard against an everywhere caution, though is introduce at two elder brothers at the clear Gan, but we to you still not trust, so, meet beginning and then have been carrying on sounding out to you from we, this also because recently really is information too tightly, let ,Facebook,down you rest, we tomorrow see goods!"
I humed one- track:"I don't have code your inside situations and turn over to pour is that you didn't trust to me, What a joke!"The Yao Man comes over and squat down in front of me under, looking at my eyes way:"Four elder brothers, you are a good person, that we aren't good,cnn, you are also a lake middleman of river, also hope to make allowance for our difficult places ……"
I order, stretched hand in her cheeks to touch for a while and said:"H'm, Be free, go to."
The Yao Man starts and picked up a coat to walk, the door closes of a moment, I displeasedly near sit on the sofa, suddenly feel the whole all is so of boredom, I take out a cellular phone to turn over to looking at telephone number, I suppressed aspirant to have no place to vent for a day, and I must seek an individual.
Snow son, mama's wench is positive now and that Arabian petroleum rich people hi the Pei shout!What to get snow son is Yang Duo 's telephone, is Yang Duo doing now?I pressed to shoot key.
A burst of music rings out, is I like of float snow."See again snow once float, Be floated to sad memory in ……" I sinks to immerse in the middle of covering with the artistic conception of floating snow a while.
"Feed?Which?"Music voice Ga however, the Yang Duo familiar voice spreads in the heapdhone, the background is a bit noisy miscellaneous.I respond to come over a while, this time she should be in the star river of.I say:"Is me, four elder brothers, you very favour?"
"Four elder brothers?Ah, really is you!O.K. isn't very busy, four elder brothers, does the Zha thinks of to make a phone call for kid sister?"I smile:"Wait me, I go over and have a look you, at the right moment I am free now!"
"Good!Good, come four elder brothers, I open a VIP small for you!"Yang Duo of the voice listen to up sexy but again excited, I like this miss, she is all glow with enthusiasm and considerate forever.I say:"H'm, baby, wait me, arrive right away!"
I changed a set of recreational jacket, sorting bottom type, will on putting 54 pistols in the small of the back, packed several thousands of cashes in the cellular phone pack, 35 smokes and fire machine, clipped in the armpit to come out honored guest's suite.
There are two cars of companies in the yard stop over there, I know that the brothers that have night-watch guards in the car, walk to the front of a black sedan, four brotherses of inside hurriedly get off and ask a way:"Do four elder brothers want to go out?"
I absorbed the precept that the front spends rain, although the whole streets all wear small strong under charge,the whole streets truely recognize my combine not much, again make a misunderstanding is not good either.Say:"H'm, I go to star river and sit meeting son and sit you this car, two brotherses followed me to go."Say I draw back back door to sit up.
Two brotherses formerly the door Be or so to get on the car, the driver says:"Four elder brothers are to go to star river night club BE?"I say:"To, leave!"I see an underneath of two in the brothers a sedan of flank, heel at behind.
I say:"Do not make them follow, let them stay by the side at first, stared at those guests, if saw them going out and then keeping up with and seeing,google."
"BE!"The copilot's brothers is turned my meaning to reach with the interphone to the behind was that car, turned around to return to on that traffic.We was soon the front of door of star river night club, front of the brothers get off to open a car door for me, the public security of the front of door saw and hurriedly came over a guide.
A few public securities of the front of door I indeed as expected don't acquaint with, but and two of my brotherses they all know each other, each other beats to receive.I walk into, the hall person's bearer goes toward before seeing, and two rows face the passionate way of Ms. Bin:"Welcome!The Sir is good in the evening!"
My one eye saw Yang Duo of the whole body occupation set skirt, the standing gracefully ground stood over there and face reflecting of Ms. Bin in two rows Chen the bottom seem to be stand like that!
"Elder brother!"She runs to come over, I embrace each other with me bottom, I say:"Doll has a liking for to look well!Be getting more beautiful again!"Yang Duo nestles in my body byway:"That BE!I am four elder brothers' younger sisters, how also get to dress Piao beautiful bright of, Xi Xi, leave to go upstairs!"Happily the Yang Duo Wan wears my arm, two brotherses follow behind, front Mr. young lady of the hall look askance at in succession.
Multiplied by elevator to arrive a crest the layer VIP specialty area, but right against the face saw Chen Yang Min, the Diao wore smoke some very drunk appearances to right against the face sway to walk.Yang Duo says:"Quick son!Drink into this appearance again!"
Chen Yang Min saw my an eye saying::"This person once saw!Sum ……"Yang Duo blunt flank two waiters say:"Arrive her retiring room to go quickly, don't throw a person here attractive!"
"Hold!Is that to infuse me for smelly man, again be not I want to drink of ……"two waiters trailed her to go away.I say:"What's the matter with this quick son?"
Yang Duo says:"She a few days ago in the compartment drive a help a person to drink a medicine, result 56 males disaster she a night, these several days she broke jar to break to fall off, alas, also have mercy on something to see."
We entered a pimping lovers VIP compartment, two brotherses signed outside the door.I a bottom sit down to say:"Ha ha, still play a young lady like this now?"
The packet inside has already put to like platter and a bottle of imported spirits, Yang Duo Yi becomes to pour wine to simultaneously say to me:"Not just a few beasts of police station!Coming to 2 to explore that day is long, take 4 to help Jing, six people had a big, is also that the quick son is unlucky, she originally not set of, sat a set also not did that of, but 1 explored to grow it happened that had a liking for her, I explained that this didn't do a clock, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论