2012年10月25日星期四

www.headphones-fashion.com g at himAnd leaf's

, Win wild Nan to suddenly open mouth again.
Senior, what matter?There is a pure end asking clearly.
You what is the biggest wishes now?
My biggest wishes?Many people affirmation will think, proper year of I, most want of is by leap and bounds, climb to in the tallest position ……had a pure end to smile to smile clearly, in fact, my wishes is easy, relates to one individual.
The medium wild Nan side head looking at him:And leaf's mountain?
H'm.I hope that she leads now well, certainly, I even want to find out her and together lead with her second half living ……had the end pure clear for a while, this wishes, have been hiding in my in the mind, in addition to senior, I have never spoken of with other anyones.
But, there is end, have no what can't change, you don't feel, you think like this, really perfect turn?Forgive me to keep speech, a rightness of lovers, ignore young of time how love each other, lose contact be lose contact ……medium the wild Nan secretly shouted tone and saided again, even if let you to find out leaf's mountain, you can throw everything in next now?Besides, leaf's mountain wants to necessarily also have his/her own family now ……we have already led the age that can follow one's inclinations.
But, I have already wasted time greater half to living, if have opportunity to carry out his/her own wishes, why do I want to give up?Make reference to here, had the end pure clear for a while, if can of words, I still hope that I can not take a regret to leave this world.
Hope to have end the pure clear facial expression falls Mo of face, winning wild Nan almost will open mouth to tell him, oneself knows a leaf mountain Zi is where, however, the words arrive a mouth side, he still kept enduring ……not only because he will take place after canning not anticipate to have a pure end to know perfectly well a way true facts what astounding matter, return because of, he feel unclearly, is told an end by him pure clear this matter, seem to seem to be some too cruel.
Besides, this decade comes, he has been deceiving to have a pure end clearly with leaf mountain Zi the friendly intercourse is this matter, he again how explain?Which afraid he with leaf the mountain Zi is without results pure, the friendship that keep a friend.―― For he this whole life to say, the leaf mountain Zi really is count for much, but has a pure end is also important clearly ……
Also want to this a moment, he just finally makes understand, at the beginning, leaf mountain Zi why will choose the end is pure clear, not he:If that will never because have a pure clear end than his more excellent cause …… or, if a person also counts to unchangeablely love like this own, he affirmation can't see, either toward other places.―― Besides, this person still has a pure clear end.
He not from tiny shut eyes, wished, or ran its course, now, he doesn't be getting more nerve-racking for this, anyway, should let to have a pure end to find out a leaf clearly mountain Zi of time, the God head quarter makes to correspond an arrangement of ……thought of here, he comforted ground to smile to smile: There is end, don't be disappointed, I think, as long as having heart, one day there will, you will find out leaf's mountain.
The hope was so.There is a pure end clearly be not say very with assurance.
Always chapter 48(end chapter) believes in

I believe/ loving essence just as
Life of pure and gentle and soft
I believe/ all
The glint of light and shadow and mutually throw
I believe/ the blossom of full tree
Comes from ice snow in of a grain of seed
I believe/300 poems
Again and again state Zhao of/ also just
When young having no can speak
That word
I believe/ the arrangement of heaven everything
I also believe/ if your wish is with me
Trace back to together
Over there faraway but humble source head on
We finally will understand each other
----------------------------------The seat Mu permits
Have a pure end to drive to go home clearly with win wild Nan after breaking up.On the road, his telephone suddenly rang.He stopped down in the street wayside of front and picked up a telephone.The ―― is what his son has the end one Mi to beat to come.
Father is me.Have the end one Mi another in the telephone a carry to say.
I know to is you.―― So late, occupy?There is a pure end asking clearly.
BE there is some matter ……have the end one Mi to have some to puzzle that the ground asks, father, tonight you ascend which, how have been beating impassability your telephone?
, Previous and when your won a wild uncle to together drink I closed telephone ……had the end pure clear for a while, one Mi, you urgently wear seek me, finally for the sake of what matter?
Is such ……had the end one Mi to lightly shout tone, a very tough case happened to Zha Huang there, I tomorrow in early morning want to rush through in the past, so, tonight prophet meeting you and mother's 1.
Had the end pure clear Zheng for a while:Did the occurrence why want you to fly over to handle in the case of Zha Huang?Say, police in Hokkaido all no one?
Of course not is ……had the end one Mi to hesitate for a while, however, always, the Jing sees halls to all have the parties the person to descend to guide to search when the important case happen in place.―― This is a very common matter to us.
BE?I originally is think like this ……had a pure end to ponder a short moment clearly, however, as I see it, thousand Ms. leaves at the right moment cured study in the big graduate student hospital in the Zha Huang at this time, therefore, I this is a father, then can not thought like this.
Listenned to the father's words, have the end one Mi silent very in a short while:I admit that the legal case that takes place in the Zha Huang, I originally really needed not rush through a past processing of ……I of so decision past, mainly still keep proceeding from private reason.― Father ― , I am your only son, you can't not hope that I get happy?
Just, I once and your won a wild uncle to speak of your business.The medium wild senior says to me, if you and thousand Ms,www.headphones-fashion.com. leaves are to truely like the other party, so, we these are parents, had better don't interfere with ……had a pure end to smile to smile clearly, although that time, I didn't say what, however, now really is a little bit have found.―― After all, the medium wild senior's words, always right of.Again say, I only have your such a son, if you this whole life, lead not that happily because of my coarse interference, that my this father can make it too to fail.
Father ……have the end one Mi some uneasily say.
Besides, I say by myself, although have already arrived this age, want to find out the person whom oneself like also still always and together lead with her second half living ……thus of I, even if with the name that loves you, and then have what position obstruct you to like a person?Had the end pure clear for a while, however, one Mi, your own life, in the future will because your choice has how of the hardships is very poor paper, you can accept to can bear responsibility by yourself.―― Although I am your father, I can for you do of, also very limited.
Father thanks you.You need not do for me again what, have you this sentence, all right already ……have the end one Mi at this time unavoidably some pleaseds to hope an outside, although say, I am very greed, want everything, have necessarily have already lost this truth, I still understand.― Father ― , you stop worrying, I was no longer a child, I knew should how do is the best to I.
In fine, one Mi, I hope you this the whole life can lead more happy than mely ……have a pure end clearly silent a short moment, I think, is the parents' person, probably will have a wishes like this.―― Your mother thinks necessarily is also.
Can father, if one day, you once liked before of the woman is true of appeared in front of you again ……had the end one Mi to bite to bite lips, did you really need to throw down a mother?Do so, will be not too cruel?And, to the mother is also too unfair.
One Mi, I have been 50 years old, I this from cradle to the grave already didn't how much a good time, besides, she isn't in the woman whom I once liked before either of a , but my only woman who once liked ……have the end pure clear wry smile for a while, although you win a wild uncle to also say, as long as having heart, I can always find out her, however, I also very understand, that is just the words that comfort me.
At the beginning, now that you don't love each other with mother, why want matrimony?Having the end one Mi is silent a short moment, if I this isn't the words of person's matrimony that likes with I from cradle to the grave, I am to say in case of, I think, that affirmation because, I decide to thoroughly give her up ……so, I can ast least also do a good husband for moreover a woman whom I can accept, and, can also again is I and her kid do a good father.
There is a pure end very and ashamedly saying clearly:I also feel I very sorry your mother and you, always, my doing not up calculate is a good husband, also calculate not ascend BE Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论